GNU/Linux is a free operating system that has been released under the GPL (General Public Licence). It's used on a large number of computers including hand held devices, IoT, desktops and most servers. Try Linux for yourself by downloading the Live boot CD from here. It will give you a taste of linux without having to install anything on your computer
We provide expertise with most popular versions of Linux.
- Command line & Bash Scripting
- HTTP, HTTPS & Apahe Webserver
- SQL, Databases & MySQL
- Samba and Windows Intergration
- Remote Access, SSH & VPN Tunnels
- Docker Containers
- Qemu/KVM, VirtualBox & Hypervisors
- RAID, LVM & Data Storage
- Cloud Hosted Infrastructure
- Gnome & KDE Desktop Enviroments
Find recursively searches a location for files or directories. It has many flags to output only the files that you are looking for. More..
Everything that you type plus the result is logged to a text file that you can then use to go back and see what happend. More..